The Glenbrook South Instrumental League is proud to announce our 43rd Annual North Shore Jazz Fest on Saturday, January 18, 2020, at Glenbrook South High School in Glenview, Illinois.
Jazz Fest is a daylong musical celebration and competition, featuring more than 70 middle and high school bands. Along with school band performances, Jazz Fest features professional jazz ensembles in concert on the main stage. Proceeds from the event are a major source of financial support for the Glenbrook South HS band program.
The Jazz Fest Program Book publishes information about the bands, guest artists, performance schedule and much more. It’s distributed to all participants and attendees. See our 2020 Program Book below or separately at http://northshorejazzfest.com/project/programbook. We invite you to support the event by purchasing an ad, sponsoring t-shirt sales or making a monetary or in-kind donation. Your contribution will go a long way to support Jazz Fest and Glenbrook South’s band programs.
Why consider purchasing an ad or sponsorship?
- T-shirt sponsorship provides ongoing advertising! Raise you brand awareness with your logo worn by local music students and their families for years to come.
- Get the attention of the community. A printed ad in the Program Book can be a “shout-out” in support of the bands in your area, include a coupon for discounts on services or merchandise, inform your customers of your support for music education in your community.
- It’s local. More than 70 middle/high school bands from the Chicagoland area will be in attendance, along with many of their family and friends. The evening concert itself is a large draw for the surrounding communities.
- Local publicity. All advertisers and sponsors will be recognized in the Program Book and on the event website http://northshorejazzfest.com.
- It’s cost-effective. We offer ad sizes and sponsorship opportunities for every budget.
Be a part of this wonderful event and complete the Sponsor Packet. Send your check payable to GBSIL (Glenbrook South Instrumental League) to: GBSIL, c/o David Bernstein, 3946 Venice Ct, Glenview, IL 60025. Submission deadline is December 7, 2019.
Questions? Contact the Jazz Fest committee at 312-857-6585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your consideration and support!